October 26, 2008

AMAZING!

Well, what a wild ride to say the least! The chapter in our lives called 'Omelet' is now over and we are ready to move on. I have been so totally blessed by this season in our lives. I think that one of the aspects of this that made it especially sweet was that it was all in the Lords will and perfect timing. I could have done many things like this in the past, but it was not the right choice for my family and therefor not the right choice for me. It has been so long since I had allowed myself this precious time that I had forgotten many things.

1. I am AMAZING!!
2. I LOVE being on stage
3. This is how GOD designed me
4. Did I say that I was AMAZING?

Modesty has never been my gift. Obviously!

I hope that you have loved sharing this part of our journey with us, because I have loved sharing it with you.

No comments: