October 8, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! And maybe Aaron and Matthew, too.

What a blast we are having with this play. I am so thankful that we are staying busy with something so fun. Lori, Matthew and I are loving being on stage and my non-spotlight loving Aaron is having fun helping out with the props and backstage stuff. It has truly become a family affair. The cast has been so great with the kids. I can't imagine a better scenario for our situation. I am so thankful for His perfect timing.

1 comment:

danielleamy said...

thats awesome that Lori and Matt are in it too!! how fun.....i wish I was there to see it...I love the outfit !!! Its great.....I miss you guys sooo much and cant wait to see you............i need a pic of Doug for veterans day for Mikaylas school. She told her class about him and they would like to hang a pic up of him.......I love you guys sooo much! Good luck with opening night tomorrow!!!!!!