October 8, 2008

Making Headlines Again!

You just can't keep us Domingos Girls out of the news! I was so tickled to see these pictures of me and the cast from the play that we're doing (see past blog for more details). We open Thursday night and will perform four nights a week for three weeks. Whew!

The kids have been such troopers through all of this. They've been on set so much that when we lost a couple of actors near the very end, they asked Lori and Matthew to both be in it, too. Lori actually has a pretty good role and Matthew is just on stage for a few minutes. As you can all imagine, Lori is really holding her own. I'm afraid she's going to steal the whole show!! If only Doug were her to see his girls sharing the stage. He really is my biggest fan. This whole experience is truly bittersweet without him here. Babe, if you get to read this, I hope you know how much we wish you were here. We love you and miss you.

No comments: