August 28, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

So sorry that I have been so neglectful in my posting. This summer has been so wonderful and before we knew it we were right in the throws of back to school. What a blessing to have been so busy. It has really made the last three months just fly by. We are still on the waiting list for our baby girl. At this point, I don't really think that we'll know more until closer to the holidays. It is in His timing! The kids are doing great and they are enjoying the new school year and being back with their friends and teachers. Well, their friends anyway. As the old saying goes for us moms at back to school time...It's the most wonderful time of the year! That is typically my sentiment, although this year was unusually hard for me when it came to sending the kids back to school. I wasn't ready for the early mornings, homework, lunch money, papers to sign, homework, driving to school, afterschool activites, did I mention homework? But I also think it was the fact that our summer was so great and I just hated to see it end. On the flip side though, I knew that the quicker they went back, the quicker Doug gets home! Doug should be returning home to us very shortly and we are so excited! I will definitely post more next week when he returns. I guess it will be the most wonderful time of the year after all!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Jennifer - miss you down here in good ole South Carolina. You and the kids look great!! I know you will be so glad to see Doug. Take care!!!

Love,
Michelle

PS - are you on facebook? Get on there girl!!