January 31, 2009

New gig!

I have taken on a new role here in the Fairbanks community. A local dance studio, Dance Theater Fairbanks, is basing their spring performance around a locally written childrens book. I am going to narrate the story for the performance. It should be a lot of fun and will hopefully help me not obsess about the adoption. (I do openly admit to spending way too much time surfing yahoo groups, blogs and snapfish for photos and stories of others on similar journeys.) The book is about a Vole family and the Northern Lights. It is really precious and I can't wait to start work on the project. I had recently decided not to participate in a larger scale production that would have been too time consuming for us right now, so it feels good to still be involved on some level.

No comments: